Austin LifeCare has been serving the Austin area for over 30 years with the goal of meeting the needs of women, men and their families, who are facing an unplanned pregnancy. All services are provided free of charge. Among the services provided by Austin LifeCare are free pregnancy tests, limited free ultrasound services, Childbirth classes, Parenting classes, mentors (PALS), and material assistance (clothing, baby items, etc.).
- Clients can participate in weekly classes about pregnancy, parenting, and more! All classes are part of our “Earn While You Learn” program and participants will receive “Baby Buck” in each class. Baby Bucks can be used for diapers, baby clothes, cribs, and more! Click here to see current class schedule.
- ADDRESS: 1215 West Anderson Lane, Austin, TX 78757
- PHONE NO: (512) 374-0055 (English/Spanish)
- AFTER HOURS LINE: 1-800-712-4357 (English Only)
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
ARE YOU CONSIDERING ABORTION?
If you are considering abortion, you probably have a lot of questions. We want to help answer those questions for you. Click here to see our Abortion Education section, or contact us with any questions you may have.